Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Hi Sir Please translate in english

04 Oct 2014 20:00

deepakbadrolla

Jaika ki aap ko maine verbally bahut bar samjaya hai but use ke baab jood bhi aap task ko serious dang se nahi kar rahe ho.Last 30 August ko maine aakp xyz emp ka work adjust karne ko diya tha because main us auditor ko koi aur task diya tha.but mere knowledge mai aya hai ki aapne un dealer per koi bhi visit nahi ki hai jo ki ak serios crime hai .Maine aapke two dealer per visit keya …… jahan per aapne invoices hone ke baabjood bhi koi bhi single purchase enter nahi kiya tha   jab maine shop keeper ko es ke bare mai pucha usne bola emp nahi kabhi mange hi nahi.es ke alawa aap kai baar bina btata hui bhi town ke baha chale jate ho saath mai hi apna mobile bhi switch off kar dete ho.

Appse se requeste ki jati hai ke aap apne work ko poore process se Karen ko saath hi kabhi bhi apne prorramme ko change Karen to informe Karen.Muje umeed hai future main aap koi bhi compliant ka mauka nahi denge.

05 Oct 2014 08:11
deepakbadrolla
05 Oct 2014 08:11

Hi sir good mrg I ma trying to by best.Kindly look in to & do the needful.

As you know I have suggested to you verbally so many time but even after that you have not taken task seriously .In last 30august short meeting I have allocated work of other auditor because I have allocated different task to him .I came to know you have not made a single visit on dealers which is serious default.I have visited your two dealers ........even invoices were available you have not entered a single purchase when I have enquirer from the dealer he told me you have never asked for any bill.also you have leaved the town without informing to me and switch off your cell phone.
I am requesting to you do your work with proper process and whenever you will change your program or leaved the town please inform me.I am sure you will not repeat this kind of mistake in future.

05 Oct 2014 09:18
gvshwnth
05 Oct 2014 09:18

As you know I have suggested to you verbally so many times but even after that you have not taken the task seriously . On 30th August, last, I had allocated to you the work of another auditor because I had allocated a different task to him. I came to know that you have not made a single visit to the dealers which is a serious default. I have visited two of your dealers ........even when invoices were available, you have not entered a single purchase.  When I enquired   from the dealer, he told me that you had never asked for any bill. Also you have left the town without informing to me and switched off your cell phone.

I am requesting you   to you do your work with proper procedures and whenever you will change your program or leave   the town please inform me. I am sure you will not repeat this kind of mistake in future.
==============

(When beginning a new sentence, please leave a space after the full stop in the previous sentence)
Regards
GV

05 Oct 2014 10:20
deepakbadrolla
05 Oct 2014 10:20

Thanks a ton sir .

15 Sep 2016 22:12
steverachel
15 Sep 2016 22:12

Hello sir
Sir I want to ask that in this sentence
The number of followers is increasing.