1. Maine tumko cricket khelte hue kabhi nahin dekha hai. (I have never seen you playing cricket.)
2. Us waqt mera mobile silent mode par tha. (My mobile was on silent mode that time.)
3. Mere dost ke ghar pahunchne se pehle main office ke liye nikal chuka tha. (I had left for office before my friend reached at home.)
4. Main chhat mein jaa raha hoon. (I am going to the terrace).
5. Main apne dost ke chhat mein jaa raha hoon. (I am going to my friend’s terrace)
6. Main chhat par hoon. (I am on the terrace.)
Hello shabdkosh.com, can you also tell me what is the meaning of this sentence in hindi ??
“I don’t think so”...?
Thanks for reply….