forgo - Meaning in Gujarati
forgo Word Forms & Inflections
forgone (verb past participle)
forgoing (verb present participle)
forgoes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of forgo in English
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
forego, forfeit, give up, throw overboard, waive
- "forfeited property"
- "you've forfeited your right to name your successor"
- do without or cease to hold or adhere to
dispense with, forego, foreswear, relinquish, waive
- "relinquish the old ideas"
- "We are dispensing with formalities"
- be earlier in time; go back further
antecede, antedate, forego, precede, predate
- "Stone tools precede bronze tools"
Synonyms of forgo
- forego, forfeit, give up, throw overboard, waive
- dispense with, forego, foreswear, relinquish, waive
- antecede, antedate, forego, precede, predate
More matches for forgo
|forgotten till||સુધી ભૂલી|
|forgotten dead||મૃત્યુ પામેલો|
|forgotten little||ભૂલી ગયા|
|forgot forgotten||ભૂલી ગયા|
|forgot miss||ભૂલી ગયા|
|forgotten past||ભુતકાળ ભૂલી|
|forgotten amid||વચ્ચે ભૂલી ગયા|
|forgotten piece||ભૂલાયો ટુકડો|
Words starting with
What is forgo meaning in Gujarati?
The word or phrase forgo refers to lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime, or do without or cease to hold or adhere to, or be earlier in time; go back further. See forgo meaning in Gujarati, forgo definition, translation and meaning of forgo in Gujarati. Find forgo similar words, forgo synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of forgo. Find the answer of what is the meaning of forgo in Gujarati.
Other languages: forgo meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "forgo"
What is forgo meaning in Gujarati, forgo translation in Gujarati, forgo definition, pronunciations and examples of forgo in Gujarati.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.