nod - Meaning in Gujarati
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Nod in English
- the act of nodding the head
- a sign of assent or salutation or command
- be almost asleep
- "The old man sat nodding by the fireplace"
- let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- "The old man was nodding in his chair"
- lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- "The teacher nodded when the student gave the right answer"
- express or signify by nodding
- "He nodded his approval"
- sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- "the flowers were nodding in the breeze"
Words starting with
What is nod meaning in Gujarati?
The word or phrase nod refers to the act of nodding the head, or a sign of assent or salutation or command, or be almost asleep, or let the head fall forward through drowsiness, or lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation, or express or signify by nodding. See nod meaning in Gujarati, nod definition, translation and meaning of nod in Gujarati. Learn and practice the pronunciation of nod. Find the answer of what is the meaning of nod in Gujarati.
Other languages: nod meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "nod"
What is nod meaning in Gujarati, nod translation in Gujarati, nod definition, pronunciations and examples of nod in Gujarati.
Ad-free experience & much more