Central - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of central in English
- in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
- "a central position"
- serving as an essential component
एक अनिवार्य घटक के रूप...Premium
cardinal, cardinal, central, fundamental, key, key, primal
- "a cardinal rule"
- "an example that was fundamental to the argument"
- "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- "the central cause of the problem"
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
central, exchange, telephone exchange
Words starting with
What is Central meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase Central refers to in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area, or serving as an essential component, or a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication. See Central meaning in Hindi, Central definition, translation and meaning of Central in Hindi. Find Central similar words, Central synonyms. Also learn Central opposite words, Central antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Central. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Central in Hindi. देखें Central का हिन्दी मतलब, Central का मीनिंग, Central का हिन्दी अर्थ, Central का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "Central"
What is Central meaning in Hindi, Central translation in Hindi, Central definition, pronunciations and examples of Central in Hindi. Central का हिन्दी मीनिंग, Central का हिन्दी अर्थ, Central का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more