Grand - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of grand in English
- used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person
distinguished, grand, grand, imposing, magisterial
- "his distinguished bearing"
- "she reigned in magisterial beauty"
- "the monarch's imposing presence"
- the most important and magnificent in adornment
- "grand ballroom"
- "grand staircase"
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
expansive, grand, grand, heroic
- "an expansive lifestyle"
- "collecting on a grand scale"
- "heroic undertakings"
- "in the grand manner"
- large and impressive in physical size or extent
- "the bridge is a grand structure"
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
elevated, exalted, grand, grand, high-flown, high-minded, idealistic, lofty, noble-minded, rarefied, rarified, sublime, sublime
- "a grand purpose"
- "a noble and lofty concept"
- "an exalted ideal"
- "argue in terms of high-flown ideals"
- of or befitting a lord
august, august, grand, grand, lordly
- "heir to a lordly fortune"
- "of august lineage"
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
fantastic, grand, grand, howling, marvellous, marvelous, rattling, terrific, tremendous, wonderful, wondrous
- "a fantastic trip to the Orient"
- "a howling success"
- "a marvelous collection of rare books"
- "a tremendous achievement"
- "had a rattling conversation about politics"
- "the film was fantastic!"
- ostentatiously rich and superior in quality
deluxe, gilded, grand, grand, lush, luxurious, opulent, princely, sumptuous
- "a princely sum"
- "gilded dining rooms"
- "these architecture magazines are full of the lush interiors of the rich and famous"
- a piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs
grand piano, grand, grand
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
1000, G, G, K, K, M, M, chiliad, grand, grand, one thousand, thou, thousand, yard, yard
Words starting with
What is Grand meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase Grand refers to used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person, or the most important and magnificent in adornment, or of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope, or large and impressive in physical size or extent, or of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style, or of or befitting a lord, or a piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs. See Grand meaning in Hindi, Grand definition, translation and meaning of Grand in Hindi. Find Grand similar words, Grand synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Grand. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Grand in Hindi. देखें Grand का हिन्दी मतलब, Grand का मीनिंग, Grand का हिन्दी अर्थ, Grand का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "Grand"
What is Grand meaning in Hindi, Grand translation in Hindi, Grand definition, pronunciations and examples of Grand in Hindi. Grand का हिन्दी मीनिंग, Grand का हिन्दी अर्थ, Grand का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more