Green - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of green in English
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
dark-green, green, green, greenish, light-green
- "a green tree"
- "green fields"
- "green paint"
- not fully developed or mature; not ripe
green, green, immature, unripe, unripened
- "fried green tomatoes"
- "green wood"
- "unripe fruit"
- naive and easily deceived or tricked
fleeceable, green, green, gullible
- "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"
- looking pale and unhealthy
- "green around the gills"
- "you're looking green"
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- street names for ketamine
K, K, cat valium, green, green, honey oil, jet, jet, special K, super C, super acid
- green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
green, green, greenness, viridity
- any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
green, green, greens, leafy vegetable
- an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
green, green, putting green, putting surface
- "the ball rolled across the green and into the bunker"
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
common, commons, commons, green, green, park, park
- "they went for a walk in the park"
- turn or become green
- "The trees are greening"
Words starting with
What is Green meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase Green refers to of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass, or not fully developed or mature; not ripe, or naive and easily deceived or tricked, or looking pale and unhealthy, or concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party, or a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River, or street names for ketamine, or turn or become green. See Green meaning in Hindi, Green definition, translation and meaning of Green in Hindi. Find Green similar words, Green synonyms. Also learn Green opposite words, Green antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Green. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Green in Hindi. देखें Green का हिन्दी मतलब, Green का मीनिंग, Green का हिन्दी अर्थ, Green का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "Green"
What is Green meaning in Hindi, Green translation in Hindi, Green definition, pronunciations and examples of Green in Hindi. Green का हिन्दी मीनिंग, Green का हिन्दी अर्थ, Green का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more