Paiute - Meaning in Hindi
Paiute Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of Paiute in English
- the Shoshonean language spoken by the Paiute.
- a member of either of two Shoshonean peoples (northern Paiute and southern Paiute) related to the Aztecs and living in the southwestern United States.
Synonyms of Paiute
Paiute refers to three non-contiguous groups of indigenous peoples of the Great Basin. Although their languages are related within the Numic group of Uto-Aztecan languages, these three groups do not form a single set. The term "Paiute" does not refer to a single, unique, unified group of Great Basin tribes, but is a historical label comprising:
- Northern Paiute people of northeastern California, northwestern Nevada, eastern Oregon, and southern Idaho
- Southern Paiute people of northern Arizona, southern Nevada, and southwestern Utah
- Mono people of east central California, divided into Owens Valley Paiute and Western Mono (Monache)
Ad-free experience & much more
About Paiute in Hindi
See Paiute meaning in Hindi, Paiute definition, translation and meaning of Paiute in Hindi. Find Paiute similar words, Paiute synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Paiute. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Paiute in Hindi. देेखें Paiute का हिन्दी मतलब, Paiute का मीनिंग, Paiute का हिन्दी अर्थ, Paiute का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "Paiute"
What is Paiute meaning in Hindi, Paiute translation in Hindi, Paiute definition, pronunciations and examples of Paiute in Hindi. Paiute का हिन्दी मीनिंग, Paiute का हिन्दी अर्थ, Paiute का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.