White - Meaning in Hindi
white - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of white in English
- free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied
- "in shining white armor"
- benevolent; without malicious intent
- "that's white of you"
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
blank, blank, clean, white, white
- "a clean page"
- "blank pages"
- "fill in the blank spaces"
- "wide white margins"
- (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- (of hair) having lost its color
white, white, whitened
- "the white hairs of old age"
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
ashen, blanched, bloodless, livid, white, white
- "a face livid with shock"
- "a face turned ashen"
- "a face white with rage"
- "lips white with terror"
- "lips...livid with the hue of death"
- "the invalid's blanched cheeks"
- "tried to speak with bloodless lips"
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light
- "a bride's white dress"
- "as white as fresh snow"
- of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets
- "white nights"
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration
- "voting patterns within the white population"
- glowing white with heat
white-hot, white, white
- "a white-hot center of the fire"
- "white flames"
- restricted to whites only
lily-white, lily-white, white, white
- "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization"
- "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"
- marked by the presence of snow
snowy, white, white
- "a white Christmas"
- "the white hills of a northern winter"
- Australian writer (1912-1990)
Patrick Victor Martindale White, Patrick White
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921)
Edward D. White, Edward Douglas White Jr., Edward White
- United States political journalist (1915-1986)
T. H. White, Theodore Harold White
- United States architect (1853-1906)
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
E. B. White, Elwyn Brooks White
- United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918)
Andrew D. White, Andrew Dickson White
- a Caucasian
Caucasian, Caucasian, White person, White person
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri
- (board games) the lighter pieces
- the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water
albumen, egg white, ovalbumin, white, white
- "she separated the whites from the yolks of several eggs"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
white, white, whiteness
- (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
flannel, gabardine, tweed, tweed, white, white
- turn white
white, white, whiten
- "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
White is the lightest color and is achromatic. It is the color of objects such as snow, chalk, and milk, and is the opposite of black. White objects fully reflect and scatter all the visible wavelengths of light. White on television and computer screens is created by a mixture of red, blue, and green light. The color white can be given with white pigments, especially titanium dioxide.
श्वेत वर्ण प्रत्यक्ष प्रकाश के सभी वर्णों को मिलाने पर बनता है।. श्वेत वर्ण तकनीकी दृश्टि से कोई वर्ण नहीं है, क्योंकि इसमें ह्यू नहीं है।Also see "White" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Tips for Kannada language beginners
French words used in English
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
What is another word for White ?
Words starting with
What is White meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase White refers to free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied, or benevolent; without malicious intent, or (of a surface) not written or printed on, or (of coffee) having cream or milk added, or (of hair) having lost its color, or anemic looking from illness or emotion, or Australian writer (1912-1990), or (board games) the lighter pieces, or turn white. See White meaning in Hindi, White definition, translation and meaning of White in Hindi. Find White similar words, White synonyms. Also learn White opposite words, White antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of White. Find the answer of what is the meaning of White in Hindi. देखें White का हिन्दी मतलब, White का मीनिंग, White का हिन्दी अर्थ, White का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "White"
What is White meaning in Hindi, White translation in Hindi, White definition, pronunciations and examples of White in Hindi. White का हिन्दी मीनिंग, White का हिन्दी अर्थ, White का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.