abandoning - Meaning in Hindi
abandon Word Forms & Inflections
abandoned (verb past tense)
abandoning (verb present participle)
abandons (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of abandon in English
- the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry.
- "she danced with abandon"
- a feeling of extreme emotional intensity.
- "the wildness of his anger"
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims.
- "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
- "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"
- leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch.
desert, desolate, forsake
- "The mother deserted her children"
- leave behind empty; move out of.
- "You must vacate your office by tonight"
- give up with the intent of never claiming again.
- "Abandon your life to God"
- "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"
- "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
- forsake, leave behind.
- "We abandoned the old car in the empty parking lot"
Synonyms of abandon
More matches for abandon
Ad-free experience & much more
About abandoning in Hindi
See abandoning meaning in Hindi, abandoning definition, translation and meaning of abandoning in Hindi. Find abandoning similar words, abandoning synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of abandoning. Find the answer of what is the meaning of abandoning in Hindi. देेखें abandoning का हिन्दी मतलब, abandoning का मीनिंग, abandoning का हिन्दी अर्थ, abandoning का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "abandoning"
What is abandoning meaning in Hindi, abandoning translation in Hindi, abandoning definition, pronunciations and examples of abandoning in Hindi. abandoning का हिन्दी मीनिंग, abandoning का हिन्दी अर्थ, abandoning का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.