abnormal - Meaning in Hindi
abnormal Word Forms & Inflectionsabnormals (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of abnormal in English
- much greater than the normal
- "abnormal ambition"
- "abnormal profits"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm
- "abnormal amounts of rain"
- "abnormal circumstances"
- "abnormal powers of concentration"
- "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development
- "an abnormal personality"
- "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"
Synonyms of abnormal
Antonyms of abnormal
More matches for abnormal
Words starting with
What is abnormal meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase abnormal refers to much greater than the normal, or not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm, or departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development. See abnormal meaning in Hindi, abnormal definition, translation and meaning of abnormal in Hindi. Find abnormal similar words, abnormal synonyms. Also learn abnormal opposite words, abnormal antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of abnormal. Find the answer of what is the meaning of abnormal in Hindi. देखें abnormal का हिन्दी मतलब, abnormal का मीनिंग, abnormal का हिन्दी अर्थ, abnormal का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "abnormal"
What is abnormal meaning in Hindi, abnormal translation in Hindi, abnormal definition, pronunciations and examples of abnormal in Hindi. abnormal का हिन्दी मीनिंग, abnormal का हिन्दी अर्थ, abnormal का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.