aboriginal - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of aboriginal in English
- having existed from the beginning; in an earliest or original stage or state
primaeval, primal, primeval, primordial, primordial
- "aboriginal forests"
- "primal eras before the appearance of life on earth"
- "primordial forms of life"
- "primordial matter"
- "the forest primeval"
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- "native Americans"
- "the aboriginal peoples of Australia"
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
aborigine, aborigine, indigen, indigene, native
- "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"
- "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
Words starting with
What is aboriginal meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase aboriginal refers to having existed from the beginning; in an earliest or original stage or state, or characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning, or an indigenous person who was born in a particular place. See aboriginal meaning in Hindi, aboriginal definition, translation and meaning of aboriginal in Hindi. Find aboriginal similar words, aboriginal synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of aboriginal. Find the answer of what is the meaning of aboriginal in Hindi. देखें aboriginal का हिन्दी मतलब, aboriginal का मीनिंग, aboriginal का हिन्दी अर्थ, aboriginal का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "aboriginal"
What is aboriginal meaning in Hindi, aboriginal translation in Hindi, aboriginal definition, pronunciations and examples of aboriginal in Hindi. aboriginal का हिन्दी मीनिंग, aboriginal का हिन्दी अर्थ, aboriginal का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more