about - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of about in English
- on the move
- "the whole town was astir over the incident"
- "up and about"
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
approximately, around, close to, just about, more or less, or so, roughly, some
- "20 or so people were at the party"
- "he's about 30 years old"
- "holds 3 gallons, more or less"
- "I've had about all I can stand"
- "in just about a minute"
- "lasted approximately an hour"
- "roughly $3,000"
- "some forty people came"
- "we meet about once a month"
- "weighs around a hundred pounds"
- in the area or vicinity
- "a few spectators standing about"
- "hanging around"
- "waited around for the next flight"
- all around or on all sides
- "dirty clothes lying around (or about)"
- "let's look about for help"
- "she looked around her"
- "There were trees growing all around"
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- "about face"
- "suddenly she turned around"
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- "he needs advice from someone who's been around"
- "news gets around (or about)"
- "people were rushing about"
- "she sleeps around"
- "traveled around in Asia"
- "wandering about with no place to go"
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
almost, most, most, near, near, nearly, nearly, nigh, virtually, virtually, well-nigh
- "he nearly fainted"
- "I was near exhausted by the run"
- "most everyone agrees"
- "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"
- "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"
- "the car all but ran her down"
- "the job is (just) about done"
- "the recording is well-nigh perfect"
- "virtually all the parties signed the contract"
- "we're almost finished"
- in rotation or succession
- "turn about is fair play"
Words starting with
What is about meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase about refers to on the move, or (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct, or in the area or vicinity, or all around or on all sides, or in or to a reversed position or direction, or used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction. See about meaning in Hindi, about definition, translation and meaning of about in Hindi. Find about similar words, about synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of about. Find the answer of what is the meaning of about in Hindi. देखें about का हिन्दी मतलब, about का मीनिंग, about का हिन्दी अर्थ, about का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "about"
What is about meaning in Hindi, about translation in Hindi, about definition, pronunciations and examples of about in Hindi. about का हिन्दी मीनिंग, about का हिन्दी अर्थ, about का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more