abuse - Meaning in Hindi
abuse - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of abuse in English
- cruel or inhumane treatment
ill-treatment, ill-usage, maltreatment
अत्याचार, अंधेर, अँधेर, अनघोर, अनय, अनाचार, अनियाउ, अनीत, अनीति, अनै, अन्धेर, अन्याय, अपाव, अभिद्रोह, अमानी, जुल्म, ज़ुल्म, ज्यादती, दुर्व्यवहार, प्रमाथ, सितम
- "the child showed signs of physical abuse"
- improper or excessive use
अनुचित व्यवहार, ...Premium
- "alcohol abuse"
- "the abuse of public funds"
- a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
contumely, insult, revilement, vilification
- "they yelled insults at the visiting team"
- "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"
- change the inherent purpose or function of something
misuse, pervert, pervert
- "Don't abuse the system"
- "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
- use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- "Her husband often abuses alcohol"
- "while she was pregnant, she abused drugs"
- use foul or abusive language towards
blackguard, clapperclaw, shout
- "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"
- "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
- treat badly
ill-treat, ill-use, maltreat, mistreat, step
- "She is always stepping on others to get ahead"
- "This boss abuses his workers"
Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of a thing, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression. To these descriptions, one can also add the Kantian notion of the wrongness of using another human being as means to an end rather than as ends in themselves. Some sources describe abuse as "socially constructed", which means there may be more or less recognition of the suffering of a victim at different times and societies.
दुर्व्यवहार (abuse) किसी शक्ति या अधिकार के अन्यायपूर्ण या अनौचित्यपूर्ण प्रयोग से किसी अन्य व्यक्ति, समूह, प्राणी, जीव या अन्य चीज़ के साथ करे गये बुरे या हानिकारक व्यवहार को कहते हैं। दुर्व्यवहार की बहुत-सी श्रेणियाँ न्याय-विधि द्वारा वर्णित होती हैं। दुर्व्यवहार कई प्रकार के होते हैं।Also see "Abuse" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Direct and Indirect speech
How to greet in Hindi?
What is another word for abuse ?
Words starting with
What is abuse meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase abuse refers to cruel or inhumane treatment, or improper or excessive use, or a rude expression intended to offend or hurt, or change the inherent purpose or function of something, or use wrongly or improperly or excessively, or use foul or abusive language towards. See abuse meaning in Hindi, abuse definition, translation and meaning of abuse in Hindi. Find abuse similar words, abuse synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of abuse. Find the answer of what is the meaning of abuse in Hindi. देखें abuse का हिन्दी मतलब, abuse का मीनिंग, abuse का हिन्दी अर्थ, abuse का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "abuse"
What is abuse meaning in Hindi, abuse translation in Hindi, abuse definition, pronunciations and examples of abuse in Hindi. abuse का हिन्दी मीनिंग, abuse का हिन्दी अर्थ, abuse का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.