accommodate - Meaning in Hindi
accommodate Word Forms & Inflections
accommodating (verb present participle)
accommodates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of accommodate in English
- make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
अनुकूल बनाना, के अनुरूप बनाना
- "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
- make (one thing) compatible with (another).
मिला लेना, ...Premium
- "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
- provide a service or favor for someone.
- "We had to oblige him"
- provide with something desired or needed.
- "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
- provide housing for.
- "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
- be agreeable or acceptable to.
fit, fit, suit
- "This suits my needs"
- have room for; hold without crowding.
- "The auditorium can't hold more than 500 people"
- "The theater admits 300 people"
- "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"
Synonyms of accommodate
More matches for accommodate
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About accommodate in Hindi
See accommodate meaning in Hindi, accommodate definition, translation and meaning of accommodate in Hindi. Find accommodate similar words, accommodate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of accommodate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of accommodate in Hindi. देेखें accommodate का हिन्दी मतलब, accommodate का मीनिंग, accommodate का हिन्दी अर्थ, accommodate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "accommodate"
What is accommodate meaning in Hindi, accommodate translation in Hindi, accommodate definition, pronunciations and examples of accommodate in Hindi. accommodate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, accommodate का हिन्दी अर्थ, accommodate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.