action - Meaning in Hindi
action - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of action in English
- something done (usually as opposed to something said)
कुछ किया जाना (कुछ कहे जाने के विपरीत)
- "there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
- the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
किसी विशिष्ट क्षेत्र में सबसे महत्वपूर्ण या दि...Premium
- "gawkers always try to get as close to the action as possible"
- "the action is no longer in technology stocks but in municipal bonds"
- a military engagement
- "he saw action in Korea"
- a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
action at law, legal action
- an act by a government body or supranational organization
- "recent federal action undermined the segregationist position"
- "the Union action of emancipating Southern slaves"
- "the United Nations must have the power to propose and organize action without being hobbled by irrelevant issues"
- the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- "the piano had a very stiff action"
- the trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- "a man of action"
- the series of events that form a plot
- "his novels always have a lot of action"
- a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
activity, natural action, natural process
- "the action of natural forces"
- "volcanic activity"
- the state of being active
- "he is out of action"
- "his sphere of activity"
- put in effect
accomplish, carry out, carry through, execute, fulfil, fulfill
- "carry out a task"
- "execute the decision of the people"
- "He actioned the operation"
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against
litigate, process, sue, sue
- "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"
- "She actioned the company for discrimination"
Ad-free experience & much more
Using simple present tense
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Improving writing skills
What is another word for action ?
Sentences with the word action
Words starting with
What is action meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase action refers to something done (usually as opposed to something said), or the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field, or a military engagement, or a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong, or an act by a government body or supranational organization, or the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism, or put in effect. See action meaning in Hindi, action definition, translation and meaning of action in Hindi. Find action similar words, action synonyms. Also learn action opposite words, action antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of action. Find the answer of what is the meaning of action in Hindi. देखें action का हिन्दी मतलब, action का मीनिंग, action का हिन्दी अर्थ, action का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "action"
What is action meaning in Hindi, action translation in Hindi, action definition, pronunciations and examples of action in Hindi. action का हिन्दी मीनिंग, action का हिन्दी अर्थ, action का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.