adjudicate - Meaning in Hindi
adjudicate Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of adjudicate in English
- bring to an end; settle conclusively.
decide, resolve, settle, settle
- "The case was decided"
- "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
- "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of.
judge, judge, try
- "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"
- "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
Synonyms of adjudicate
More matches for adjudicate
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About adjudicate in Hindi
See adjudicate meaning in Hindi, adjudicate definition, translation and meaning of adjudicate in Hindi. Find adjudicate similar words, adjudicate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of adjudicate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of adjudicate in Hindi. देेखें adjudicate का हिन्दी मतलब, adjudicate का मीनिंग, adjudicate का हिन्दी अर्थ, adjudicate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "adjudicate"
What is adjudicate meaning in Hindi, adjudicate translation in Hindi, adjudicate definition, pronunciations and examples of adjudicate in Hindi. adjudicate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, adjudicate का हिन्दी अर्थ, adjudicate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.