admonish - Meaning in Hindi
admonish Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of admonish in English
- take to task.
- "He admonished the child for his bad behavior"
- advise or counsel in terms of someone's behavior.
discourage, monish, warn
- "I warn you against false assumptions"
- "I warned him not to go too far"
- "She warned him to be quiet"
- warn strongly; put on guard.
Synonyms of admonish
More matches for admonish
Ad-free experience & much more
About admonish in Hindi
See admonish meaning in Hindi, admonish definition, translation and meaning of admonish in Hindi. Find admonish similar words, admonish synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of admonish. Find the answer of what is the meaning of admonish in Hindi. देेखें admonish का हिन्दी मतलब, admonish का मीनिंग, admonish का हिन्दी अर्थ, admonish का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "admonish"
What is admonish meaning in Hindi, admonish translation in Hindi, admonish definition, pronunciations and examples of admonish in Hindi. admonish का हिन्दी मीनिंग, admonish का हिन्दी अर्थ, admonish का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.