adoption - Meaning in Hindi
adoption Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of adoption in English
- the appropriation (of ideas or words etc) from another source.
- "the borrowing of ancient motifs was very apparent"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception.
acceptance, acceptation, espousal
- "its adoption by society"
- "the proposal found wide acceptance"
- a legal proceeding that creates a parent-child relation between persons not related by blood; the adopted child is entitled to all privileges belonging to a natural child of the adoptive parents (including the right to inherit).
Synonyms of adoption
Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, from that person's biological or legal parent or parents. Legal adoptions permanently transfer all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parents to the adoptive parents.Also see "Adoption" on Wikipedia
More matches for adoption
|adoption resource||दत्तक संसाधन|
|adoption moved||दत्तकग्रहण हुआ|
|adoption took||गोद लेना|
|adoption adoption||दत्तक ग्रहण|
|adoption takes||गोद लेना|
|adoption pursuant||गोद लेना|
|adoption became||गोद लेना|
|adoption triad||गोद लेना|
|adoptions made||दत्तक ग्रहण|
|adoption constitute||गोद लेना|
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About adoption in Hindi
See adoption meaning in Hindi, adoption definition, translation and meaning of adoption in Hindi. Find adoption similar words, adoption synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of adoption. Find the answer of what is the meaning of adoption in Hindi. देेखें adoption का हिन्दी मतलब, adoption का मीनिंग, adoption का हिन्दी अर्थ, adoption का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "adoption"
What is adoption meaning in Hindi, adoption translation in Hindi, adoption definition, pronunciations and examples of adoption in Hindi. adoption का हिन्दी मीनिंग, adoption का हिन्दी अर्थ, adoption का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.