affect - Meaning in Hindi
affect Word Forms & Inflectionsaffects (noun plural)
affected (verb past tense)
affecting (verb present participle)
affects (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of affect in English
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- act physically on; have an effect upon
- "the medicine affects my heart rate"
- have an effect upon
bear on, bear upon, impact, impact, touch on, touch
- "Will the new rules affect me?"
- make believe with the intent to deceive
dissemble, feign, pretend, sham, sham
- "He feigned that he was ill"
- "He shammed a headache"
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
impress, move, strike
- "he was dumb-struck by the news"
- "her comments struck a sour note"
- "This behavior struck me as odd"
- "This child impressed me as unusually mature"
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
- "This new ruling affects your business"
Synonyms of affect
- bear on, bear upon, impact, touch, touch on
- dissemble, feign, pretend, sham
- impress, move, strike
- involve, regard
More matches for affect
Words starting with
What is affect meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase affect refers to the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion, or act physically on; have an effect upon, or have an effect upon, or make believe with the intent to deceive, or have an emotional or cognitive impact upon, or connect closely and often incriminatingly. See affect meaning in Hindi, affect definition, translation and meaning of affect in Hindi. Find affect similar words, affect synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of affect. Find the answer of what is the meaning of affect in Hindi. देखें affect का हिन्दी मतलब, affect का मीनिंग, affect का हिन्दी अर्थ, affect का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "affect"
What is affect meaning in Hindi, affect translation in Hindi, affect definition, pronunciations and examples of affect in Hindi. affect का हिन्दी मीनिंग, affect का हिन्दी अर्थ, affect का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.