airy - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of airy in English
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
aerial, aeriform, aery, ethereal
आकाशीय, वायव्य, वायुवत सूक्ष्म, व्योमावेषयक, सुकुमार, हल्का, हल्की, हवाई
- "aerial fancies"
- "an airy apparition"
- "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"
- "physical rather than ethereal forms"
- having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to resemble air
- "airy gauze curtains"
- not practical or realizable; speculative
Laputan, Laputan, impractical, visionary, windy, windy
- "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"
- "visionary schemes for getting rich"
- open to or abounding in fresh air
- "airy rooms"
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is airy meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase airy refers to characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air, or having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to resemble air, or not practical or realizable; speculative, or open to or abounding in fresh air. See airy meaning in Hindi, airy definition, translation and meaning of airy in Hindi. Find airy similar words, airy synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of airy. Find the answer of what is the meaning of airy in Hindi. देखें airy का हिन्दी मतलब, airy का मीनिंग, airy का हिन्दी अर्थ, airy का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "airy"
What is airy meaning in Hindi, airy translation in Hindi, airy definition, pronunciations and examples of airy in Hindi. airy का हिन्दी मीनिंग, airy का हिन्दी अर्थ, airy का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.