alarm - Meaning in Hindi
alarm Word Forms & Inflections
alarmed (verb past tense)
alarming (verb present participle)
alarms (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of alarm in English
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event.
alarm system, warning device
- a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time.
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
alarum, alert, warning signal
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness.
- "The empty house alarmed him"
- "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised.
appal, appall, dismay, horrify
- "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"
- "The news of the executions horrified us"
Synonyms of alarm
More matches for alarm
Ad-free experience & much more
About alarm in Hindi
See alarm meaning in Hindi, alarm definition, translation and meaning of alarm in Hindi. Find alarm similar words, alarm synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alarm. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alarm in Hindi. देेखें alarm का हिन्दी मतलब, alarm का मीनिंग, alarm का हिन्दी अर्थ, alarm का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "alarm"
What is alarm meaning in Hindi, alarm translation in Hindi, alarm definition, pronunciations and examples of alarm in Hindi. alarm का हिन्दी मीनिंग, alarm का हिन्दी अर्थ, alarm का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.