alienate - Meaning in Hindi
alienate Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of alienate in English
- arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
दूर कर देना, हटाना
- "She alienated her friends when she became fanatically religious"
- make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated.
- "the boring work alienated his employees"
- transfer property or ownership.
- "The will aliened the property to the heirs"
Synonyms of alienate
More matches for alienate
Ad-free experience & much more
About alienate in Hindi
See alienate meaning in Hindi, alienate definition, translation and meaning of alienate in Hindi. Find alienate similar words, alienate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alienate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alienate in Hindi. देेखें alienate का हिन्दी मतलब, alienate का मीनिंग, alienate का हिन्दी अर्थ, alienate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "alienate"
What is alienate meaning in Hindi, alienate translation in Hindi, alienate definition, pronunciations and examples of alienate in Hindi. alienate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, alienate का हिन्दी अर्थ, alienate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.