alter - Meaning in Hindi
alter Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of alter in English
- remove the ovaries of.
castrate, neuter, spay
- "Is your cat spayed?"
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence.
change, change, vary, vary
- "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"
- "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation.
change, change, modify
- "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
- "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby.
- make an alteration to.
- "This dress needs to be altered"
Synonyms of alter
More matches for alter
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About alter in Hindi
See alter meaning in Hindi, alter definition, translation and meaning of alter in Hindi. Find alter similar words, alter synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alter. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alter in Hindi. देेखें alter का हिन्दी मतलब, alter का मीनिंग, alter का हिन्दी अर्थ, alter का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "alter"
What is alter meaning in Hindi, alter translation in Hindi, alter definition, pronunciations and examples of alter in Hindi. alter का हिन्दी मीनिंग, alter का हिन्दी अर्थ, alter का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.