answer - Meaning in Hindi
answer Word Forms & Inflections
answered (verb past tense)
answering (verb present participle)
answers (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of answer in English
- a nonverbal reaction.
- "his answer to any problem was to get drunk"
- "their answer was to sue me"
- the principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere); in civil law it must contain denials of all allegations in the plaintiff's complaint that the defendant hopes to controvert and it can contain affirmative defenses or counterclaims.
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem.
resolution, result, solution, solvent
- "he computed the result to four decimal places"
- "the answers were in the back of the book"
- "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation.
- "he wrote replies to several of his critics"
- "I waited several days for his answer"
- the speech act of replying to a question.
- understand the meaning of.
- "The question concerning the meaning of life cannot be answered"
- give the correct answer or solution to.
- "answer a question"
- "answer the riddle"
- react to a stimulus or command.
- "The steering of my new car answers to the slightest touch"
- respond to a signal.
- "answer the door"
- "answer the telephone"
- give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument).
- "The defendant answered to all the charges of the prosecution"
- react verbally.
- "answer the question"
- "She didn't want to answer"
- "We answered that we would accept the invitation"
- be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of.
- "This may answer her needs"
- match or correspond.
- "The drawing of the suspect answers to the description the victim gave"
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity.
do, do, serve, suffice
- "A few words would answer"
- "A `B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"
- "Nothing else will serve"
- "This car suits my purpose well"
- "Will $100 do?"
- be liable or accountable.
- "She must answer for her actions"
Synonyms of answer
Antonyms of answer
More matches for answer
|answer given||दिया जवाब|
|answer came||जवाब आया|
|answer choices||उत्तर विकल्प|
|answering service||उत्तरदायी सेवा|
|answer thereto||जवाब दें|
|answering present||जवाब देना|
|answer session||उत्तर सत्र|
|answer filed||जवाब दाखिल|
|answer made||जवाब दिया|
|answer right||जवाब सही|
Ad-free experience & much more
About answer in Hindi
See answer meaning in Hindi, answer definition, translation and meaning of answer in Hindi. Find answer similar words, answer synonyms. Also learn answer opposite words, answer antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of answer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of answer in Hindi. देेखें answer का हिन्दी मतलब, answer का मीनिंग, answer का हिन्दी अर्थ, answer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "answer"
What is answer meaning in Hindi, answer translation in Hindi, answer definition, pronunciations and examples of answer in Hindi. answer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, answer का हिन्दी अर्थ, answer का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.