antagonistic - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of antagonistic in English
- incapable of harmonious association.
- used especially of drugs or muscles that counteract or neutralize each other's effect.
- arousing animosity or hostility.
- "Europe was antagonistic to the Unites States"
- "his antagonistic brusqueness"
- characterized by antagonism or antipathy.
- "antipathetic factions within the party"
- "slaves antagonistic to their masters"
- indicating opposition or resistance.
Synonyms of antagonistic
Antonyms of antagonistic
More matches for antagonistic
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About antagonistic in Hindi
See antagonistic meaning in Hindi, antagonistic definition, translation and meaning of antagonistic in Hindi. Find antagonistic similar words, antagonistic synonyms. Also learn antagonistic opposite words, antagonistic antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of antagonistic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of antagonistic in Hindi. देेखें antagonistic का हिन्दी मतलब, antagonistic का मीनिंग, antagonistic का हिन्दी अर्थ, antagonistic का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "antagonistic"
What is antagonistic meaning in Hindi, antagonistic translation in Hindi, antagonistic definition, pronunciations and examples of antagonistic in Hindi. antagonistic का हिन्दी मीनिंग, antagonistic का हिन्दी अर्थ, antagonistic का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.