arm - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of arm in English
- the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person.
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm.
branch, branch, limb
- "a branch of the sewer"
- "an arm of the sea"
- "the arm of the record player"
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm.
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting.
weapon system, weapon
- "he was licensed to carry a weapon"
- a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb.
- a division of some larger or more complex organization.
branch, branch, subdivision
- "a branch of Congress"
- "botany is a branch of biology"
- "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation.
build up, fortify, gird
- "The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East"
- "troops are building up on the Iraqi border"
- supply with arms.
- "The U.S. armed the freedom fighters in Afghanistan"
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About arm in Hindi
See arm meaning in Hindi, arm definition, translation and meaning of arm in Hindi. Find arm similar words, arm synonyms. Also learn arm opposite words, arm antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of arm. Find the answer of what is the meaning of arm in Hindi. देेखें arm का हिन्दी मतलब, arm का मीनिंग, arm का हिन्दी अर्थ, arm का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "arm"
What is arm meaning in Hindi, arm translation in Hindi, arm definition, pronunciations and examples of arm in Hindi. arm का हिन्दी मीनिंग, arm का हिन्दी अर्थ, arm का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.