assign - Meaning in Hindi
assign Word Forms & Inflectionsassigns (noun plural)
assigned (verb past tense)
assigning (verb present participle)
assigns (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of assign in English
- select something or someone for a specific purpose
set apart, specify
- "The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
- attribute or credit to
ascribe, attribute, impute
- "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"
- decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- "The biologist assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
- attribute or give
- "He put all his efforts into this job"
- "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"
- "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
- transfer one's right to
- give out
- "We were assigned new uniforms"
- make undue claims to having
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
delegate, depute, designate
Synonyms of assign
- set apart, specify
- ascribe, attribute, impute
- allot, portion
- delegate, depute, designate
More matches for assign
Words starting with
What is assign meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase assign refers to select something or someone for a specific purpose, or attribute or credit to, or decide as to where something belongs in a scheme, or attribute or give, or transfer one's right to, or give out. See assign meaning in Hindi, assign definition, translation and meaning of assign in Hindi. Find assign similar words, assign synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of assign. Find the answer of what is the meaning of assign in Hindi. देखें assign का हिन्दी मतलब, assign का मीनिंग, assign का हिन्दी अर्थ, assign का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "assign"
What is assign meaning in Hindi, assign translation in Hindi, assign definition, pronunciations and examples of assign in Hindi. assign का हिन्दी मीनिंग, assign का हिन्दी अर्थ, assign का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.