assimilation - Meaning in Hindi
assimilation Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of assimilation in English
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the application of a general schema to a particular instance.
- the process of assimilating new ideas into an existing cognitive structure.
- a linguistic process by which a sound becomes similar to an adjacent sound.
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion.
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another.
- the state of being assimilated; people of different backgrounds come to see themselves as part of a larger national family.
Synonyms of assimilation
More matches for assimilation
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About assimilation in Hindi
See assimilation meaning in Hindi, assimilation definition, translation and meaning of assimilation in Hindi. Find assimilation similar words, assimilation synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of assimilation. Find the answer of what is the meaning of assimilation in Hindi. देेखें assimilation का हिन्दी मतलब, assimilation का मीनिंग, assimilation का हिन्दी अर्थ, assimilation का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "assimilation"
What is assimilation meaning in Hindi, assimilation translation in Hindi, assimilation definition, pronunciations and examples of assimilation in Hindi. assimilation का हिन्दी मीनिंग, assimilation का हिन्दी अर्थ, assimilation का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.