atrocious - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of atrocious in English
- provoking horror
frightful, horrible, horrifying, ugly
- "a frightful crime of decapitation"
- "an alarming, even horrifying, picture"
- "an atrocious automobile accident"
- "an ugly wound"
- "war is beyond all words horrible"
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
abominable, awful, dreadful, painful, terrible, unspeakable
- "a painful performance"
- "abominable workmanship"
- "an awful voice"
- "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
- "atrocious taste"
- "dreadful manners"
- "terrible handwriting"
- shockingly brutal or cruel
flagitious, grievous, monstrous
- "a grievous crime"
- "a grievous offense against morality"
- "murder is an atrocious crime"
- "no excess was too monstrous for them to commit"
Words starting with
What is atrocious meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase atrocious refers to provoking horror, or exceptionally bad or displeasing, or shockingly brutal or cruel. See atrocious meaning in Hindi, atrocious definition, translation and meaning of atrocious in Hindi. Find atrocious similar words, atrocious synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of atrocious. Find the answer of what is the meaning of atrocious in Hindi. देखें atrocious का हिन्दी मतलब, atrocious का मीनिंग, atrocious का हिन्दी अर्थ, atrocious का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "atrocious"
What is atrocious meaning in Hindi, atrocious translation in Hindi, atrocious definition, pronunciations and examples of atrocious in Hindi. atrocious का हिन्दी मीनिंग, atrocious का हिन्दी अर्थ, atrocious का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more