attend - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of attend in English
- give heed (to).
advert, give ear, hang, pay heed
ध्यान केंद्रित करना, ध्यान देना
- "She hung on his every word"
- "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"
- "They attended to everything he said"
- work for or be a servant to.
किसी के लिए काम करना या...Premium
assist, attend to, serve, wait on
- "Can you wait on our table, please?"
- "Is a salesperson assisting you?"
- "May I serve you?"
- "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"
- "The minister served the King for many years"
- take charge of or deal with.
look, see, see, take care
- "Could you see about lunch?"
- "I must attend to this matter"
- "She took care of this business"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc..
- "did you go to the meeting?"
- "I rarely attend services at my church"
- "She attends class regularly"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result.
- "Menuhin's playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
Ad-free experience & much more
About attend in Hindi
See attend meaning in Hindi, attend definition, translation and meaning of attend in Hindi. Find attend similar words, attend synonyms. Also learn attend opposite words, attend antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of attend. Find the answer of what is the meaning of attend in Hindi. देेखें attend का हिन्दी मतलब, attend का मीनिंग, attend का हिन्दी अर्थ, attend का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "attend"
What is attend meaning in Hindi, attend translation in Hindi, attend definition, pronunciations and examples of attend in Hindi. attend का हिन्दी मीनिंग, attend का हिन्दी अर्थ, attend का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.