attendant - Meaning in Hindi
attendant Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of attendant in English
- occurring with or following as a consequence.
accompanying, collateral, concomitant, consequent, ensuant, incidental, resultant, sequent
- "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"
- "attendant circumstances"
- "collateral target damage from a bombing run"
- "snags incidental to the changeover in management"
- "the ensuant response to his appeal"
- "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"
- "the resultant savings were considerable"
- being present (at a meeting or event, etc.).
- "attendant members of the congregation"
- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another.
accompaniment, co-occurrence, concomitant
- a person who is present and participates in a meeting.
attendee, attender, meeter
- "he was a regular attender at department meetings"
- "the gathering satisfied both organizers and attendees"
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another.
Synonyms of attendant
More matches for attendant
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About attendant in Hindi
See attendant meaning in Hindi, attendant definition, translation and meaning of attendant in Hindi. Find attendant similar words, attendant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of attendant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of attendant in Hindi. देेखें attendant का हिन्दी मतलब, attendant का मीनिंग, attendant का हिन्दी अर्थ, attendant का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "attendant"
What is attendant meaning in Hindi, attendant translation in Hindi, attendant definition, pronunciations and examples of attendant in Hindi. attendant का हिन्दी मीनिंग, attendant का हिन्दी अर्थ, attendant का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.