attention - Meaning in Hindi
attention Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of attention in English
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something.
aid, aid, care, care, care, tending
खास देखरेख, ध्यान
- "no medical care was required"
- "the old car needs constant attention"
- a courteous act indicating affection.
- "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review.
- "the troops stood at attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration.
- "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others.
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more.
- "She was the center of attention"
Synonyms of attention
Antonyms of attention
Attention is the behavioral and cognitive process of selectively concentrating on a discrete aspect of information, whether considered subjective or objective, while ignoring other perceivable information. William James (1890) wrote that "Attention is the taking possession by the mind, in clear and vivid form, of one out of what seem several simultaneously possible objects or trains of thought. Focalization, concentration, of consciousness are of its essence." Attention has also been described as the allocation of limited cognitive processing resources. Attention is manifested by an attentional bottleneck, in terms of the amount of data the brain can process each second; for example, in human vision, only less than 1% of the visual input data can enter the bottleneck, leading to inattentional blindness.
ध्यान या अवधान (attention) चेतन मन की एक प्रक्रिया है, जिसमें व्यक्ति अपनी चेतना बाह्य जगत् के किसी चुने हुए दायरे अथवा स्थलविशेष पर केंद्रित करता है। यह अंग्रेजी "अटेंशन" के पर्याय रूप में प्रचलित है। हिंदी में इसके साथ "देना", "हटाना", "रखना" आदि सकर्मक क्रियाओं का प्रयोग, इसमें व्यक्तिगत प्रयत्न की अनिवार्यता सिद्ध करता है। ध्यान द्वारा हम चुने हुए विषय की स्पष्टता एवं तद्रूपता सहित मानसिक धरातल पर लाते हैं।Also see "Attention" on Wikipedia
More matches for attention
Ad-free experience & much more
About attention in Hindi
See attention meaning in Hindi, attention definition, translation and meaning of attention in Hindi. Find attention similar words, attention synonyms. Also learn attention opposite words, attention antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of attention. Find the answer of what is the meaning of attention in Hindi. देेखें attention का हिन्दी मतलब, attention का मीनिंग, attention का हिन्दी अर्थ, attention का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "attention"
What is attention meaning in Hindi, attention translation in Hindi, attention definition, pronunciations and examples of attention in Hindi. attention का हिन्दी मीनिंग, attention का हिन्दी अर्थ, attention का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.