away - Meaning in Hindi
away - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of away in English
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- "an outside pitch"
- "the pitch was away (or wide)"
- used of an opponent's ground
- "an away game"
- not present; having left
- "he's away right now"
- "you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away"
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
forth, forth, off
- "go forth and preach"
- "ran away from the lion"
- "sent the children away to boarding school"
- "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"
- "they drove off"
- "wanted to get away from there"
- "went off to school"
- from one's possession
- "gave away the tickets"
- "he gave out money to the poor"
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- "has a nest egg tucked away for a rainy day"
- "put something by for her old age"
- "started setting aside money to buy a car"
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- "brush the objections aside"
- "pushed all doubts away"
- out of existence
- "her fingernails were worn away"
- "idled the hours away"
- "the music faded away"
- "tried to explain away the affair of the letter"
- indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- "he worked away at the project for more than a year"
- "the child kept hammering away as if his life depended on it"
- in a different direction
- "glanced away"
- "turn aside"
- "turn away one's face"
- in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- "filed the letter away"
- "her jewels are locked away in a safe"
- "put the toys away"
- at a distance in space or time
- "away back in the 18th century"
- "the boat was 5 miles off (or away)"
- "the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)"
- so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- "cleared the mess away"
- "the rotted wood had to be cut away"
- freely or at will
- "fire away!"
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Parts of speech
What is another word for away ?
Words starting with
What is away meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase away refers to (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter, or used of an opponent's ground, or not present; having left, or from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete), or from one's possession, or in reserve; not for immediate use. See away meaning in Hindi, away definition, translation and meaning of away in Hindi. Find away similar words, away synonyms. Also learn away opposite words, away antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of away. Find the answer of what is the meaning of away in Hindi. देखें away का हिन्दी मतलब, away का मीनिंग, away का हिन्दी अर्थ, away का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "away"
What is away meaning in Hindi, away translation in Hindi, away definition, pronunciations and examples of away in Hindi. away का हिन्दी मीनिंग, away का हिन्दी अर्थ, away का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.