b - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of b in English
- aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil.
B, B, bacillus
- the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen.
B, B, group B, type B
ग्रुप बी, ...Premium
- the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet.
- a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
B, B, Bel, Bel
- a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder.
B, B, atomic number 5, boron, boron
- originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins.
B complex, B complex, B vitamin, B-complex vitamin, B, B, vitamin B complex, vitamin B, vitamin B
- (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter.
Synonyms of b
B, or b, is the second letter of the Latin-script alphabet, used in the modern English alphabet, the alphabets of other western European languages and others worldwide. Its name in English is bee, plural bees. It represents the voiced bilabial stop in many languages, including English. In some other languages, it is used to represent other bilabial consonants.Also see "B" on Wikipedia
More matches for b
|best friend||जिगरी दोस्त|
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About b in Hindi
See b meaning in Hindi, b definition, translation and meaning of b in Hindi. Find b similar words, b synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of b. Find the answer of what is the meaning of b in Hindi. देेखें b का हिन्दी मतलब, b का मीनिंग, b का हिन्दी अर्थ, b का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "b"
What is b meaning in Hindi, b translation in Hindi, b definition, pronunciations and examples of b in Hindi. b का हिन्दी मीनिंग, b का हिन्दी अर्थ, b का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.