bad - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bad in English
- feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- "he was feeling tough after a restless night"
- "my throat feels bad"
- "she felt bad all over"
- not capable of being collected
न वसूला जा सकने वाला, ...Premium
- "a bad (or uncollectible) debt"
- below average in quality or performance
- "a bad chess player"
- "a bad recital"
- "so-called bad grammar"
- not financially safe or secure
high-risk, risky, speculative
- "a bad investment"
- "anything that promises to pay too much can't help being risky"
- "high risk investments"
- "speculative business enterprises"
- very intense
- "a bad earthquake"
- "a bad headache"
- "a bad storm"
- "had a big (or bad) shock"
- "in a big rage"
- physically unsound or diseased
- "a bad heart"
- "an unsound limb"
- "bad teeth"
- "has a bad back"
- "unsound teeth"
- capable of harming
- "bad air"
- "smoking is bad for you"
- feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- "felt regretful over his vanished youth"
- "he felt bad about breaking the vase"
- "regretful over mistakes she had made"
- characterized by wickedness or immorality
- "led a very bad life"
- having undesirable or negative qualities
- "a bad cut"
- "a bad little boy"
- "a bad report card"
- "bad luck"
- "clothes in bad shape"
- "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"
- "it was a bad light for reading"
- "the movie was a bad choice"
- "the news was very bad"
- "the pay is bad"
- "the reviews were bad"
- reproduced fraudulently
- "a forged twenty dollar bill"
- "like a bad penny..."
- not working properly
- "a bad telephone connection"
- "a defective appliance"
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
- "bad meat"
- very much; strongly
- "he wants a bicycle so bad he can taste it"
- "I wanted it badly enough to work hard for it"
- "the cables had sagged badly"
- "they were badly in need of help"
- with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- "it hurts bad"
- "the buildings were badly shaken"
- "the injury hurt badly"
- "we need water bad"
- that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- "take the bad with the good"
Words starting with
What is bad meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bad refers to feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad'), or not capable of being collected, or below average in quality or performance, or nonstandard, or not financially safe or secure, or very intense, or very much; strongly, or that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency. See bad meaning in Hindi, bad definition, translation and meaning of bad in Hindi. Find bad similar words, bad synonyms. Also learn bad opposite words, bad antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bad. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bad in Hindi. देखें bad का हिन्दी मतलब, bad का मीनिंग, bad का हिन्दी अर्थ, bad का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bad"
What is bad meaning in Hindi, bad translation in Hindi, bad definition, pronunciations and examples of bad in Hindi. bad का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bad का हिन्दी अर्थ, bad का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more