bait - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bait in English
- something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed.
- anything that serves as an enticement.
come-on, hook, hook, lure, sweetener
- harass with persistent criticism or carping.
cod, cod, cod, rag, rally, razz, ride, tantalise, tantalize, taunt, tease, tease, twit
- "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
- "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- "The children teased the new teacher"
- attack with dogs or set dogs upon.
- lure, entice, or entrap with bait.
Ad-free experience & much more
About bait in Hindi
See bait meaning in Hindi, bait definition, translation and meaning of bait in Hindi. Find bait similar words, bait synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bait. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bait in Hindi. देेखें bait का हिन्दी मतलब, bait का मीनिंग, bait का हिन्दी अर्थ, bait का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bait"
What is bait meaning in Hindi, bait translation in Hindi, bait definition, pronunciations and examples of bait in Hindi. bait का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bait का हिन्दी अर्थ, bait का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.