bang - Meaning in Hindi
bang - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bang in English
bolt, bolt, slap, slapdash, smack
- "he ran bang into the pole"
- "ran slap into her"
- a conspicuous success
hit, smash, smasher, strike
- "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
- "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
- "the party went with a bang"
- a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- a sudden very loud noise
bam, bam, bam, blast, blast, clap, clap, eruption
- a vigorous blow
bash, bash, belt, knock, smash
- "he got a bang on the head"
- "he took a bash right in his face"
- "the sudden knock floored him"
- the swift release of a store of affective force
boot, boot, boot, charge, flush, kick, rush, rush, thrill
- "he does it for kicks"
- "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
- "they got a great bang out of it"
- "what a boot!"
- leap, jerk, bang
- "Bullets spanged into the trees"
- strike violently
- "slam the ball"
- close violently
- "He slammed the door shut"
- have sexual intercourse with
be intimate, bed, bed, bed, bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, hump, hump, jazz, know, lie with, love, love, make love, make out, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with
- "Adam knew Eve"
- "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"
- "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- move noisily
- "The old man banged around the house"
- "The window banged shut"
- to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- "One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
Ad-free experience & much more
Active Voice and Passive Voice
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Tips of essay writing for children
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
What is another word for bang ?
Words starting with
What is bang meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bang refers to directly, or a conspicuous success, or a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead, or a sudden very loud noise, or a vigorous blow, or the swift release of a store of affective force, or leap, jerk, bang. See bang meaning in Hindi, bang definition, translation and meaning of bang in Hindi. Find bang similar words, bang synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bang. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bang in Hindi. देखें bang का हिन्दी मतलब, bang का मीनिंग, bang का हिन्दी अर्थ, bang का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bang"
What is bang meaning in Hindi, bang translation in Hindi, bang definition, pronunciations and examples of bang in Hindi. bang का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bang का हिन्दी अर्थ, bang का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.