blamed - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of blame in English
- expletives used informally as intensifiers
blamed, blasted, blessed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal
- "a blame cold winter"
- "a deuced idiot"
- "an infernal nuisance"
- "he's a blasted idiot"
- "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"
- "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"
- "it's a blamed shame"
- "not a blessed dime"
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- "he took the blame for it"
- "it was a bum rap"
- an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- "his incrimination was based on my testimony"
- "the police laid the blame on the driver"
- attribute responsibility to
- "The tragedy was charged to her inexperience"
- "We blamed the accident on her"
- put or pin the blame on
- harass with constant criticism
find fault, pick
- "Don't always pick on your little brother"
Blame is the act of censuring, holding responsible, or making negative statements about an individual or group that their actions or inaction are socially or morally irresponsible, the opposite of praise. When someone is morally responsible for doing something wrong, their action is blameworthy. By contrast, when someone is morally responsible for doing something right, it may be said that their action is praiseworthy. There are other senses of praise and blame that are not ethically relevant. One may praise someone's good dress sense, and blame their own sense of style for their own dress sense.Also see "Blame" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is blamed meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase blamed refers to expletives used informally as intensifiers, or a reproach for some lapse or misdeed, or an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed, or attribute responsibility to, or put or pin the blame on, or harass with constant criticism. See blamed meaning in Hindi, blamed definition, translation and meaning of blamed in Hindi. Find blamed similar words, blamed synonyms. Also learn blamed opposite words, blamed antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of blamed. Find the answer of what is the meaning of blamed in Hindi. देखें blamed का हिन्दी मतलब, blamed का मीनिंग, blamed का हिन्दी अर्थ, blamed का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "blamed"
What is blamed meaning in Hindi, blamed translation in Hindi, blamed definition, pronunciations and examples of blamed in Hindi. blamed का हिन्दी मीनिंग, blamed का हिन्दी अर्थ, blamed का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more