blast - Meaning in Hindi
blast - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of blast in English
- a very long fly ball
- intense adverse criticism
अत्यंत कड़ी ...Premium
attack, attack, fire, fire, flack, flak
- "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"
- "don't give me any flak"
- "the government has come under attack"
- a highly pleasurable or exciting experience
- "celebrating after the game was a blast"
- "we had a good time at the party"
- a sudden very loud noise
bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, clap, clap, eruption
- an explosion (as of dynamite)
- a strong current of air
blow, blow, gust
- "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- shatter as if by explosion
- criticize harshly or violently
crucify, pillory, savage, savage
- "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
- "The press savaged the new President"
- fire a shot
- "the gunman blasted away"
- use explosives on
- "The enemy has been shelling us all day"
- hit hard
boom, nail, smash
- "He smashed a 3-run homer"
- make with or as if with an explosion
- "blast a tunnel through the Alps"
- create by using explosives
- "blast a passage through the mountain"
- apply a draft or strong wind to to
- "the air conditioning was blasting cold air at us"
- make a strident sound
- "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
Ad-free experience & much more
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Fun facts about Hindi
Ten most beautiful words in English
What is another word for blast ?
Words starting with
What is blast meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase blast refers to a very long fly ball, or intense adverse criticism, or a highly pleasurable or exciting experience, or a sudden very loud noise, or an explosion (as of dynamite), or a strong current of air, or shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly. See blast meaning in Hindi, blast definition, translation and meaning of blast in Hindi. Find blast similar words, blast synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of blast. Find the answer of what is the meaning of blast in Hindi. देखें blast का हिन्दी मतलब, blast का मीनिंग, blast का हिन्दी अर्थ, blast का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "blast"
What is blast meaning in Hindi, blast translation in Hindi, blast definition, pronunciations and examples of blast in Hindi. blast का हिन्दी मीनिंग, blast का हिन्दी अर्थ, blast का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.