bond - Meaning in Hindi
bond - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bond in English
- British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
Bond, Bond, James Bond
- United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
Bond, Bond, Julian Bond
- a connection that fastens things together
- a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
hamper, shackle, trammel, trammel
- the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
adherence, adhesion, adhesiveness
- "a heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion"
- "the mutual adhesiveness of cells"
- an electrical force linking atoms
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
bail bond, bail, bail
- "a $10,000 bond was furnished by an alderman"
- "the judge set bail at $10,000"
- a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
- a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- "the shifting alliances within a large family"
- "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
- a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
- stick to firmly
adhere, bind, bind, hold fast, stick to, stick
- "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
- bring together in a common cause or emotion
- "The death of their child had drawn them together"
- issue bonds on
- create social or emotional ties
attach, bind, bind, tie
- "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
Ad-free experience & much more
30 most commonly used idioms
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
French words used in English
What is another word for bond ?
Words starting with
What is bond meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bond refers to British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming, or United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940), or a connection that fastens things together, or a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner), or the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition, or an electrical force linking atoms, or stick to firmly. See bond meaning in Hindi, bond definition, translation and meaning of bond in Hindi. Find bond similar words, bond synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bond. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bond in Hindi. देखें bond का हिन्दी मतलब, bond का मीनिंग, bond का हिन्दी अर्थ, bond का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bond"
What is bond meaning in Hindi, bond translation in Hindi, bond definition, pronunciations and examples of bond in Hindi. bond का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bond का हिन्दी अर्थ, bond का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.