brave - Meaning in Hindi
brave - Meaning in Hindi
brave Word Forms & Inflections
bravest (adjective superlative)
braves (noun plural)
braved (verb past tense)
braving (verb present participle)
braves (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of brave in English
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation
डर या धमकी से बेअसर
audacious, audacious, dauntless, fearless, hardy, hardy, intrepid, unfearing
- "audacious explorers"
- "fearless reporters and photographers"
- "intrepid pioneers"
- possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching
साहस रखना या दिखाना; खतरे या भय का साम...Premium
- "a frank courageous heart...triumphed over pain"
- "Familiarity with danger makes a brave man braver but less daring"
- "set a courageous example by leading them safely into and out of enemy-held territory"
- brightly colored and showy
braw, gay, gay
- "a dress a bit too gay for her years"
- "birds with gay plumage"
- "brave banners flying"
- "girls decked out in brave new dresses"
- "`braw' is a Scottish word"
- people who are brave
- "the home of the free and the brave"
- a North American Indian warrior
- face and withstand with courage
brave out, endure, weather
- "She braved the elements"
Synonyms of brave
- brave out, endure, weather
- audacious, dauntless, fearless, hardy, intrepid, unfearing
- braw, gay
Antonyms of brave
cautious, timid, cowardly, fearful
More matches for brave
|brave enough||काफी बहादुर|
|brave soldier||बहादुर सैनिक|
|brave heart||बहादुर दिल|
|brave warriors||बहादुर योद्धा|
|brave people||बहादुर लोग|
|brave officer||बहादुर अधिकारी|
|brave boys||बहादुर लड़के|
|brave woman||बहादुर महिला|
|brave girl||बहादुर लड़की|
|brave spirit||बहादुर आत्मा|
Ad-free experience & much more
30 most commonly used idioms
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Tips to improve your spellings
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
What is another word for brave ?
Words starting with
What is brave meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase brave refers to invulnerable to fear or intimidation, or possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching, or brightly colored and showy, or people who are brave, or a North American Indian warrior, or face and withstand with courage. See brave meaning in Hindi, brave definition, translation and meaning of brave in Hindi. Find brave similar words, brave synonyms. Also learn brave opposite words, brave antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of brave. Find the answer of what is the meaning of brave in Hindi. देखें brave का हिन्दी मतलब, brave का मीनिंग, brave का हिन्दी अर्थ, brave का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "brave"
What is brave meaning in Hindi, brave translation in Hindi, brave definition, pronunciations and examples of brave in Hindi. brave का हिन्दी मीनिंग, brave का हिन्दी अर्थ, brave का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.