brushing - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of brush in English
- contact with something dangerous or undesirable
- "he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
- "I had a brush with danger on my way to work"
- the act of brushing your hair
- "he gave his hair a quick brush"
- the act of brushing your teeth
- "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
- a minor short-term fight
clash, encounter, skirmish
- a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- momentary contact
- a dense growth of bushes
brushwood, coppice, copse, thicket
- remove with or as if with a brush
- "brush aside the objections"
- "brush away the crumbs"
- "brush the dust from the jacket"
- touch lightly and briefly
- "He brushed the wall lightly"
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
- "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- clean with a brush
- "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
- cover by brushing
- "brush the bread with melted butter"
- sweep across or over
- "A gasp swept cross the audience"
- "Her long skirt brushed the floor"
A brush is a common tool with bristles, wire or other filaments. It generally consists of a handle or block to which filaments are affixed in either a parallel or perpendicular orientation, depending on the way the brush is to be gripped during use. The material of both the block and bristles or filaments is chosen to withstand hazards of its intended use, such as corrosive chemicals, heat or abrasion. It is used for cleaning, grooming hair, make up, painting, surface finishing and for many other purposes. It is one of the most basic and versatile tools in use today, and the average household may contain several dozen varieties.Also see "Brush" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is brushing meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase brushing refers to contact with something dangerous or undesirable, or the act of brushing your hair, or the act of brushing your teeth, or a minor short-term fight, or a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox), or an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle, or remove with or as if with a brush. See brushing meaning in Hindi, brushing definition, translation and meaning of brushing in Hindi. Find brushing similar words, brushing synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of brushing. Find the answer of what is the meaning of brushing in Hindi. देखें brushing का हिन्दी मतलब, brushing का मीनिंग, brushing का हिन्दी अर्थ, brushing का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "brushing"
What is brushing meaning in Hindi, brushing translation in Hindi, brushing definition, pronunciations and examples of brushing in Hindi. brushing का हिन्दी मीनिंग, brushing का हिन्दी अर्थ, brushing का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more