camp - Meaning in Hindi
camp - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of camp in English
- providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities
- "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"
- temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
bivouac, cantonment, cantonment, encampment, encampment
- "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- "level ground is best for parking and camp areas"
- a penal institution (often for forced labor)
- "China has many camps for political prisoners"
- a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- "city kids get to see the country at a summer camp"
- shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- "the living room was pure camp"
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle, pack, pack
- a group of people living together in a camp
- "the whole camp laughed at his mistake"
- give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- establish or set up a camp
- live in or as if in a tent
bivouac, camp out, encamp, tent
- "Can we go camping again this summer?"
- "The circus tented near the town"
- "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
Ad-free experience & much more
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
How to greet in Hindi?
Fun facts about Hindi
What is another word for camp ?
Words starting with
What is camp meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase camp refers to providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities, or temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers, or temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers, or a penal institution (often for forced labor), or a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months, or shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs, or give an artificially banal or sexual quality to. See camp meaning in Hindi, camp definition, translation and meaning of camp in Hindi. Find camp similar words, camp synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of camp. Find the answer of what is the meaning of camp in Hindi. देखें camp का हिन्दी मतलब, camp का मीनिंग, camp का हिन्दी अर्थ, camp का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "camp"
What is camp meaning in Hindi, camp translation in Hindi, camp definition, pronunciations and examples of camp in Hindi. camp का हिन्दी मीनिंग, camp का हिन्दी अर्थ, camp का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.