chait - Meaning in Hindi
Chait - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Chait in English
- the first Hindu calendar month (corresponding to March in the Gregorian calendar)
Caitra, Chait, Chait
चैत, चैत्तक, चैत्र मास, चैत्र, चैत्रक, वसंतदूत, वसन्तदूत
Chait, also transliterated as Khait, is a Jewish family name, from Hebrew חייט, “tailor”. Notable people with the surname include:
- Arkady Khait, Soviet comedy and script writer
- Baruch Chait, Jewish religious composer and author
- Galit Chait, Israeli ice dancer
- Jonathan Chait, American columnist and political writer
- Jordan Chait, South African rugby union player
- Lawrence G. Chait, American advertising executive who was a pioneer in mail-order sales
Ad-free experience & much more
Direct and Indirect speech
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Tips for Kannada language beginners
What is another word for chait ?
Words starting with
What is chait meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase chait refers to the first Hindu calendar month (corresponding to March in the Gregorian calendar). See chait meaning in Hindi, chait definition, translation and meaning of chait in Hindi. Find chait similar words, chait synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of chait. Find the answer of what is the meaning of chait in Hindi. देखें chait का हिन्दी मतलब, chait का मीनिंग, chait का हिन्दी अर्थ, chait का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "chait"
What is chait meaning in Hindi, chait translation in Hindi, chait definition, pronunciations and examples of chait in Hindi. chait का हिन्दी मीनिंग, chait का हिन्दी अर्थ, chait का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.