chance - Meaning in Hindi
chance - Meaning in Hindi
chance Word Forms & Inflections
chances (noun plural)
chanced (verb past tense)
chancing (verb present participle)
chances (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of chance in English
- occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
अस्थिर, आकस्मिक, इत्तफ़ाक़ का, संयोग का
- "a casual meeting"
- "a chance occurrence"
- "seek help from casual passers-by"
- a risk involving danger
- "you take a chance when you let her drive"
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible
- "if that phone call is for me, chances are it's my wife"
- "the probability that an unbiased coin will fall with the head up is 0.5"
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
fortune, fortune, hazard, hazard, luck, luck
- "bad luck caused his downfall"
- "we ran into each other by pure chance"
- the possibility of future success
- "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- "now is your chance"
- "the holiday gave us the opportunity to visit Washington"
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
bump, encounter, find, happen
- "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"
- "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
- "We find this idea in Plato"
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
adventure, gamble, gamble, hazard, hazard, risk, run a risk, take a chance, take chances
- "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
- be the case by chance
- "I chanced to meet my old friend in the street"
Synonyms of chance
- fortune, hazard, luck
- bump, encounter, find, happen
- adventure, gamble, hazard, risk, run a risk, take a chance, take chances
More matches for chance
|chancery court||चांसरी कोर्ट|
|chancery lane||चांसरी लेन|
|chance came||मौका मिला|
|chance factors||संभावित कारक|
|chancellor made||कुलपति बने|
|chance brought||मौका मिला|
|chance finds||मौका मिला|
|chance happenings||आकस्मिक घटनाएँ|
|chance threw||मौका दिया|
|chance given||दिया मौका|
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to practice grammar effectively
Fun facts about Hindi
Tips to improve your spellings
Origin of Sanskrit
What is another word for chance ?
Sentences with the word chance
Words starting with
What is chance meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase chance refers to occurring or appearing or singled out by chance, or a risk involving danger, or a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible, or an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another, or the possibility of future success, or a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances, or come upon, as if by accident; meet with. See chance meaning in Hindi, chance definition, translation and meaning of chance in Hindi. Find chance similar words, chance synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of chance. Find the answer of what is the meaning of chance in Hindi. देखें chance का हिन्दी मतलब, chance का मीनिंग, chance का हिन्दी अर्थ, chance का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "chance"
What is chance meaning in Hindi, chance translation in Hindi, chance definition, pronunciations and examples of chance in Hindi. chance का हिन्दी मीनिंग, chance का हिन्दी अर्थ, chance का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.