choke - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of choke in English
- a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine
- a coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current
choke coil, choking coil
- breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
- "She choked with emotion when she spoke about her deceased husband"
- cause to retch or choke
- struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
gag, gag, strangle, suffocate
- "he swallowed a fishbone and gagged"
- constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- reduce the air supply
- "choke a carburetor"
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
buy the farm, cash in one's chips, conk, croak, decease, die, die, drop dead, exit, expire, give-up the ghost, go, go, kick the bucket, pass away, pass, pass, perish, pop off, snuff it
- "She died from cancer"
- "The children perished in the fire"
- "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- "The patient went peacefully"
- suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- "His job suffocated him"
- become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- "He is suffocating--living at home with his aged parents in the small village"
- impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
asphyxiate, stifle, suffocate
- "The foul air was slowly suffocating the children"
- become or cause to become obstructed
back up, choke off, clog up, clog, congest, foul
- "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"
- "The water pipe is backed up"
- be too tight; rub or press
fret, gag, gag
- "This neckband is choking the cat"
- wring the neck of
- "The man choked his opponent"
- check or slow down the action or effect of
- "She choked her anger"
- fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
- "The team should have won hands down but choked, disappointing the coach and the audience"
Words starting with
What is choke meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase choke refers to a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine, or a coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current, or breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion, or cause to retch or choke, or struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake, or constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing. See choke meaning in Hindi, choke definition, translation and meaning of choke in Hindi. Find choke similar words, choke synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of choke. Find the answer of what is the meaning of choke in Hindi. देखें choke का हिन्दी मतलब, choke का मीनिंग, choke का हिन्दी अर्थ, choke का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "choke"
What is choke meaning in Hindi, choke translation in Hindi, choke definition, pronunciations and examples of choke in Hindi. choke का हिन्दी मीनिंग, choke का हिन्दी अर्थ, choke का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more