circle - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of circle in English
- movement once around a course
circuit, lap, lap
- "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
- any circular or rotating mechanism
- "the machine punched out metal circles"
- a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra
- "they had excellent seats in the dress circle"
- street names for flunitrazepan
Mexican valium, R-2, forget me drug, roach, roach, roofy, rope, rophy
- a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
rotary, rotary, roundabout, traffic circle
- "the accident blocked all traffic at the rotary"
- an unofficial association of people or groups
band, lot, lot, set, set, set
- "the smart set goes there"
- "they were an angry lot"
- ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point
- "he calculated the circumference of the circle"
- something approximating the shape of a circle
- "the chairs were arranged in a circle"
- form or draw a circle around
- "encircle the errors"
- travel around something
- "circle the globe"
- move in a circular path above (someone or something)
- "the plane circled, looking for a landing spot"
A circle is a shape consisting of all points in a plane that are at a given distance from a given point, the centre. The distance between any point of the circle and the centre is called the radius.
किसी एक निश्चित बिंदु से समान दूरी पर स्थित बिंदुओं का बिन्दुपथ वृत्त कहलाता है। यह निश्चित बिंदु, वृत्त का केंद्र कहलाता है, केंद्र और वृत्त की परिधि के किसी भी बिन्दु के बीच की दूरी वृत्त की त्रिज्या कहलाती है। वृत्त एक साधारण बंद वक्र होता है जो समतल को दो क्षेत्रों में विभाजित करता है: एक आंतरिक और एक बाहरी।Also see "Circle" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is circle meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase circle refers to movement once around a course, or any circular or rotating mechanism, or a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra, or street names for flunitrazepan, or a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island, or an unofficial association of people or groups, or form or draw a circle around. See circle meaning in Hindi, circle definition, translation and meaning of circle in Hindi. Find circle similar words, circle synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of circle. Find the answer of what is the meaning of circle in Hindi. देखें circle का हिन्दी मतलब, circle का मीनिंग, circle का हिन्दी अर्थ, circle का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "circle"
What is circle meaning in Hindi, circle translation in Hindi, circle definition, pronunciations and examples of circle in Hindi. circle का हिन्दी मीनिंग, circle का हिन्दी अर्थ, circle का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more