claiming - Meaning in Hindi
Interpreted your input "claiming" as "claim".
claim - Meaning in Hindi
- अधिकार प्रतिपादन
- दृढ़ कथन
- मुआवज़े की मांग
- दावा की हुई वस्तु
claim Word Forms & Inflections
claimed (verb past tense)
claiming (verb present participle)
claims (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of claim in English
- demand for something as rightful or due
- "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something
- "his claim on her attentions"
- "his title to fame"
- an established or recognized right
- "a strong legal claim to the property"
- "he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate"
- "he staked his claim"
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual
- "evidence contradicted the government's claims"
- "his claim that he was innocent"
- a demand especially in the phrase
- "the call of duty"
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- "the accident claimed three lives"
- "The hard work took its toll on her"
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing
- "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- lay claim to; as of an idea
- "She took credit for the whole idea"
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
arrogate, lay claim
- "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"
- "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident"
Synonyms of claim
Antonyms of claim
disclaim, forego, forfeit, forgo, give up, throw overboard, waive
More matches for claim
|claims made||दावे किए|
|claims act||दावा अधिनियम|
|claims allowed||स्वीकृत दावे|
|claim made||दावा किया|
|claims filed||दावे किए|
|claim form||दावा प्रपत्र|
|claim based||दावा आधारित|
|claims based||दावा आधारित|
|claim arising||दावा करना|
|claim filed||दावा पेश|
Ad-free experience & much more
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Fun facts about Hindi
What is another word for claiming ?
Sentences with the word claiming
Words that rhyme with claiming
Words starting with
What is claiming meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase claiming refers to demand for something as rightful or due, or an informal right to something, or an established or recognized right, or an assertion of a right (as to money or property), or an assertion that something is true or factual, or a demand especially in the phrase, or take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs. See claiming meaning in Hindi, claiming definition, translation and meaning of claiming in Hindi. Find claiming similar words, claiming synonyms. Also learn claiming opposite words, claiming antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of claiming. Find the answer of what is the meaning of claiming in Hindi. देखें claiming का हिन्दी मतलब, claiming का मीनिंग, claiming का हिन्दी अर्थ, claiming का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "claiming"
What is claiming meaning in Hindi, claiming translation in Hindi, claiming definition, pronunciations and examples of claiming in Hindi. claiming का हिन्दी मीनिंग, claiming का हिन्दी अर्थ, claiming का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.