clamor - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of clamor in English
- loud and persistent outcry from many people
clamoring, clamour, clamouring, hue and cry
- "he ignored the clamor of the crowd"
- a loud harsh or strident noise
blare, blaring, cacophony, din, din, din
- make loud demands
- "he clamored for justice and tolerance"
- utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- "The delegates clamored their disappointment"
- compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- "They clamored the mayor into building a new park"
Words starting with
What is clamor meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase clamor refers to loud and persistent outcry from many people, or a loud harsh or strident noise, or make loud demands, or utter or proclaim insistently and noisily, or compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring. See clamor meaning in Hindi, clamor definition, translation and meaning of clamor in Hindi. Find clamor similar words, clamor synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of clamor. Find the answer of what is the meaning of clamor in Hindi. देखें clamor का हिन्दी मतलब, clamor का मीनिंग, clamor का हिन्दी अर्थ, clamor का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "clamor"
What is clamor meaning in Hindi, clamor translation in Hindi, clamor definition, pronunciations and examples of clamor in Hindi. clamor का हिन्दी मीनिंग, clamor का हिन्दी अर्थ, clamor का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more